Syed Shibli Faraz , Minister
Senator: March 2015 to March 2021
Province: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Party: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)
Designation: Leader of the House in Senate/ Federal Minister for Information & Broadcasting.
Senate Committee (s) / Committee Member
• Chairman Standing Committee on Circular Debt
• Chairman Strategic Plan Oversight Committee
• Member Council of Chairpersons
• Member Climate Change Caucus
• Member Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Committee
• Member Committee on Planning Development and Special Initiatives on Rules of Procedure and Privileges
• Chairman Standing Committee on Commerce (2015-2019)
• Member Finance Committee
• Member Power Committee
• Member Committee on the Promotion and Development of Football in Pakistan.
• Member Parliamentary Committee on Appointment of Chairperson and Members of the National Commission for Human Rights
• Member Parliamentary Consultation Committee on Legislative Business
• MA International Relations University de Los Andes (1994)
• Fellowship in Finance & International Banking (Chartered Institute of Bankers, London)
• Graduation (Edwards College, Peshawar)
• Matriculation (Cadet College, Kohat)
• Convener Senate Special Committee on Circular Debt. Compiled a comprehensive report on Circular Debt.
• Member Public Accounts Committee of National Assembly.
• Member Central Selection Board (CSB).
• Holder of Commercial Pilot License.
Pashto, English & Spanish